Tides and Sun Calendar
- Calendar appointment start and finish times are when water is approx 4.0m above chart datum, which is approx 2m depth at the Mouth of Fisherrow Harbour. Most Yachts can sail at Fisherrow during the calendar appointment times.
- Due to time zone settings on PCs or mobile devices, always refer to the text in the calendar appointment - this states GMT or BST.
- Take note of the Sunrise and Sunset times.
- FYC events are also listed as appointments in Green.
- Use the links at the bottom of this page to subscribe to these calendars on a Smart Phone or PC program (e.g. Outlook)
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, no responsibility can be accepted by Fisherrow Yacht Club for any consequential loss or damage arising from use of this information. Always double check conditions and tide predictions before going to sea, for example at BBC Weather.